[WT-support] WPX Multi-Two Serial Numbers

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue May 10 07:30:11 CEST 2011

If you are multi-two, serial numbers are by *band*, not by transmitter.
 See http://cqwpx.com/rules.htm.

At all times using Win-Test at a M/2, one station has to be set to "Run 1"
and the other to "Run 2".  You set these by typing RUN1 [Enter] or RUN2
[Enter] in the Win-Test logging window.  The station recording each QSO is
indicated by R1 or R2 in the last column in the logging window.  You can
toggle R1/R2 on any QSO by moving the cursor and pressing Alt-Y or Ctrl-F3.

*If your restart Win-Test, it will not remember which computer is RUN1 or
RUN2*, it just defaults to RUN1, and you have to type RUN2 *again* to get
everything correct (I sure wish this could be fixed, as many users have
trouble with this).

After the contest use Tools | Check Log | 8 QSY per Hour to make sure you
have no band change violations.