[WT-support] Bandplan not working

PY2SEX - Alex py2sex at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 21:25:19 CET 2011

That is the point Peter!!
I wanna keep it because I have worked a lot of stations on other bands
and must count to them... Like say in the rules, you can work all bands
and submit for one band only, since it is declared clearly in the
cabrillo log. So just the points for that band will be counted. But how
can I tell that to the software? Make it ignore mults for other bands
and just focus on that band I wanna send my logs for.

Thanks for the quick reply...

73

PY2SEX, Alex
py2sex at gmail.com