[WT-support] Bandplan not working

PY2SEX - Alex py2sex at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 21:00:33 CET 2011

Hello Bob,
I'm seeing the dx spots for that band but is showing the Mults as I have
worked already.
i.e. I was on 15M and worked your station N6TV. So I had worked N6
Prefix already. Then I move to 10m and this N6 pfx is not a new mult
anymore. but I have change my idea and instead work SOSB 15m I decided
to SOSB 10M. So N6 should be a new mult for me on 10m, but the Spots is
showing just as a new QSO not as a mult needed.

Did I made more confusion?

Please let me know...

73

PY2SEX, Alex