[WT-support] Bandplan not working

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Mar 26 19:06:50 CET 2011

Alex,

bottom, select the DEFAULT band plan, not the "10m SSB only" plan.  Also,
make sure the MODE is set to Phone on this screen.  Press [OK] to reopen the
log.

10m spots should then show up in the Radio 1 band map if you switch Win-Test
to 10m.  Only *new* spots will show up, not old expired spots that you may
see in the Alt-O window when you do SH/DX.

If you *only* want to see 10m spots in the Announce window (Alt-A), right
click and choose "Displayed bands", then select the bands that you want to
see.  You can also do the same thing in the Check Multiplier window.