[WT-support] network problem

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gafm.ee
Tue Mar 22 20:04:20 CET 2011

This can't be it.

I had every station named from STN1 to STN5. And to my knowledge if they have the same name then the network is disabled at the moment of loading the log file.

But in my cases there could have been hours of operation when this came on and network was disabled. I was thinking that maybe two stations entered QSO at the same time, thus the unique QSO indentifier concept... But in times I think the RUN station was the only one entering a QSO when this happened.

I guess I have to do more testing...