[WT-support] SO2R Mixed Mode bug?

Braco OE1EMS oe1ems at emssolutions.at
Mon Mar 21 22:08:11 CET 2011

As far i rember i had simular problemm allready last year but i was thinking
it was my failure in setup!
This BUG must be old one!

Does anyone using 2nd footswitch to bind  2nd radio window in setup with
MK2R+?
I am not sure anymore if i used this with MK2R+ or with EZMaster before.....
fact is this doesn´t work now with MK2R+...or i am not able to set it :)

73s
Braco