[WT-support] SO2R Mixed Mode bug?

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Mon Mar 21 21:49:04 CET 2011

Hi gyus!

Same thing here. To me it happened if I'd select a spot from 2nd radio
band map window. It actually changed the main radio mode in WT, but
didn't show it in logging window right away and it didn't change the
radio. Mode in WT changed after maybe 10 sec. or so. I don't know if
typing something or time made the mode change, but after logging some
Q's on wrong mode and playing some DVK messages to radio that was on
CW or vice versa made me stay on one mode with both radios.

Jsut to clarify a bit:
1) Have radio 1 on 20M CW and radio 2 on what ever band/mode
2) grab a spot (e.g. on 15M SSB) to 2nd radio by double clicking the spot
3) 2nd radio will jump to that spot
4) Type a call into main logging wndw (on 20M CW) and log that QSO
5) The QSO will go to the log but mode will appear as SSB

I also noticed multiple times that if I'd grab a SSB spot, radio would
actually go into CW (or vice versa). 1st I thought it was a band plan
issue, but checked that and it wasn't.

I didn't time to make any more debugging during the contest, so can't
give that detailed information but something is badly broken this
time.

73 de Toni, OH2UA