[WT-support] SO2R Mixed Mode bug?

Braco OE1EMS oe1ems at emssolutions.at
Mon Mar 21 20:06:50 CET 2011

Bob,

unfortunatly 2nd footswitch option to bind secundary radio window doesn´t work somehow with MK2R+ look like this option works only with EZ Master...any idea why?
yes i used capslock
SO2R advanced was selcted
$TR1 or &TR2 - no idea about that .... i am not anymore on ther station (cann look before WPX)

i didn´t try this with IARU event!

73s
Braco

p.s.

anyone worked RA0UBI with ZK exchange ( i asked him 5 times.....) wintest doesnot recognised this oblast