[WT-support] SO2R Mixed Mode bug?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Mar 21 19:52:20 CET 2011

Does this problem occur in all mixed mode contests (such as IARU), or only
the RDXC?

I assume you were using SHIFT or CAPSLOCK binds to secondary radio to make
the call, rather than pressing the STAR key, i.e., you were using Advanced
SO2R mode.  Does your selected Advanced SO2R scenario have any $TR1 or $TR2
commands in them?  That might be part of the problem.