[WT-support] blinking modes

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Mar 19 05:17:01 CET 2011

IK3STG and K4TD reported similar problems of mode changing rapidly from CW
to SSB when using the TenTec Orion with Win-Test.  The solution was to
change the polling rate from *Auto* to *1000* ms at the bottom of the
Win-Test Interfaces Configuration screen.

I asked NN3NW to try that and it seemed to help quite a bit.  He was using
real serial ports COM1 and COM2 with 57600,8,N,1 on both.