[WT-support] CQP Support Request

Wes Printz, W3SE/ZL3TE w3se at dxer.com
Wed Jun 29 13:28:40 CEST 2011

Hello Support Team,

I would like to find out if there is a chance to incorporate the California QSO party
prior to the 2011 event.  Please????  As one of the more polular State QSO parties, it would be great if WT supported this event.  Currently, only the Texas QSO party is supported.  There are other QSO parties growing in poularity as well.

CQP is less than 94 days away.  The 2010 event had 921 logs submitted, many of those are WT users, of which I think would be more than happy to see CQP supported.

Thank you in advance for considering this request,

73,

Wes, W3SE / ZL3TE