[WT-support] cabrillo problem

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Sun Jun 12 21:05:06 CEST 2011

I just checked the results for the 10m contest and my results were not
what I had expexcted...so I checked further...seems that when I did
the write cabrillo file, the result was only 250 qso's long...why I
don't know...the header file
contained the proper information, and the proper score...but only 250
qso's of a total of 818 were written to the cabrillo file...I found
the origional file and it was only 250 qso's long...I reloaded the log
and it filled in all 818
qso's...I then had it rewrite the cabrillo file with a different file
name...this one contained the proper number of qso's...I am at a loss
to explain why the first time I wrote a cabrillo file it only had 250
qso's...this is with WT4.70....any
hints here? Lesson learned is to check the total score, check the
number of qso's uploaded to the contest robot...will do a better job
next time.
de Rick NQ4I