[WT-support] URGENT PLEASE HELP!!

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 02:12:57 CEST 2011

Hi Bob,

thanks for email. tomorrow morning i will try your tips.

Meanwhile i tested the cable again and the only thing I get is a continuos
piiiiiiii when I plug the jack plug into the radio, I guess the transistor
must be the problem... can you give me your opinion?

thanks Filipe
CT1ILT

--
Regards/Cumprimentos,