[WT-support] Contest-Recorder and WT 4.8

Wolfgang Schwarz -DK9VZ- ws at dk9vz.com
Tue Jul 26 10:05:36 CEST 2011

Hi Bob

checked it; everything does match exactly, even the station name in the
header of the MP3-file.
But I had two other MP3-files of the stations 2 and 3 in the same directory.
Moved them away and did the update to WT 4.8; it does not work;
after downgrading to WT 4.7 all is working again.

I wonder why in WT4.8 the button Audio Records for station in the window
Audio Files Information
is empty. May it be that the length of the station name is relevant? In
IARU the station name
was "B80CW-1" (7 digits), in WPX, where it works with WT4.8, the station
name was "STN1" (4 digits)

/*73 de*/
/*Wolfgang DK9VZ*/
ws at dk9vz.com <mailto:ws at dk9vz.com>