[WT-support] R: R: WinKey for PTT in SSB ?

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Sat Jul 23 11:59:15 CEST 2011

Hello

This is not at all true if you ask me. I have "never" seen any
stuttering CW with N1MM or Writelog but with Win-Test I have been having
huge problems through the years so nowadays I always use WinKey.

I think I've posted about this in the past and the reply has always been
"Use Winkey".

Mike, SM2WMV (SJ2W)
http://www.sj2w.se/contest/