[WT-support] Win-Test problems caused by "Avast"

w8zn at comcast.net w8zn at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 14:49:11 CEST 2011

Hi Larry,

Last year you and I traded emails about a problem where Wintest (4.6.0 at the time)does not allow bands above 2304 when used with my Elecraft K3. When a band is selected it switches but then goes back. You provided a link to me for a beta version that worked but after installing 4.8.0 I still have the same issues. Will this fix be incorporated in a future release?

Thanks and 73!!!

Terry Price - W8ZN  ex K8ISK
FM18dv - 1.8MHz thru 47GHz
K8GP - The Grid Pirates - FM19bb