[WT-support] Emergency - cannot create IARU log files

HA3LN list at ha3ln.hu
Tue Jul 12 10:25:28 CEST 2011

Hi Stewart, Bob,

Thanks for your help and ideas yesterday evening the miracle has been
solved.

The AVAST anti virus program did this to win-test somehow it quarantined
the
wt4 so it has not been created.

This is definitely not WT problem but user... :-(

We need to type in the whole log.

Thanks again.

73!
Csaba  HA3LN