[WT-support] Ver 3.27.1 Problem with Contest drop-down menu

Ron Fraser rongm0ntl at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 9 13:22:54 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

Following a virus intrusion on my shack PC running Win XP, Win-test no
longer functions as it used to or maybe I'm having a senior moment.
I am in the process of getting ready for the IOTA Contest at the end of this
month and I now find that the Contest drop-down menu
will NOT open to allow me to select IOTA. It remains showing only the first
contest in the list. I can , of course, open all the contests in which
I took part last year including IOTA.

Has WT become corrupted in some way perhaps?  Should I backup all my old
files, uninstall WT and start from new?
BTW, I have all the required registration info to hand to allow a new
installation of Ver 3.27.1 if this is the route that I should try.

Thanks in advance,

Ron GM0NTL/GM4W