[WT-support] TS-590 COM settings

RA3AUU/P33W ra3auu at srr.ru
Wed Jul 6 23:19:41 CEST 2011

Hi Bob & all!

Would like to share with you what I came up with.

Sorry I didn't mention I had computer serial COM port to connect to
serial COM port of TS-590. Anyway, many options checked but none of
them worked out for me with real COM ports.

Tried with USB cable and it started working from the first try and
even with difetent baudrates.

Thanks to all for your assistance.

CU in IARU

73, Harry RA3AUU