[WT-support] CQP Support Request

Yuri VE3XB ve3xb at rogers.com
Sun Jul 3 05:09:56 CEST 2011

Bob,

Thanks again for your advices but some are not easy to follow - like avoiding +++ and - - - when everybody else is using them.
Also when using LPT port as a keying interface how to key two different radios while in SO2R mode? MK2R manual specifies only pin 16 as a keying line.

Thank you in advance,

73 Yuri VE3XB