[WT-support] CQP Support Request

Yuri VE3XB ve3xb at rogers.com
Fri Jul 1 21:13:43 CEST 2011

Bob,

Thanks for the advice. The SOUND was OFF (like you suggested few days ago) and K3 delay was set to default. I just changed PTT Lead and Tail to zeros and it appears that there is an improvement. However those delays are there for reason and I'm afraid that the early TX start will cut off first dash or dot. Also when I do test pattern - something like VVVVV- I still getting speed jumps once in a couple of dozens or so. And as before when I switch to N1MM keying becomes smooth and flawless. I just don't know.

Thank you again and have a great weekend.

73 Yuri VE3XB