[WT-support] Register software

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jan 31 19:39:00 CET 2011

Christer,

I think Win-Test uses a combination of motherboard serial no. and other
things to try to come up with a unique computer code for each machine.  So
if you change a motherboard, you'll probably see a new computer code.

Re-registering the upgraded PC should be free and easy.  If you want to see
step-by-step screen shots to refresh your memory, see
http://bit.ly/registerwt .

Just remember that the new registration code will be sent to the email
address that you used when you first purchased Win-Test.  If you no longer
have access to that email account, contact Hervé, F5HRY,
f5hry at wanadoo.frand provide your 4-digit account number, and your old
and new email
addresses.