[WT-support] Changing CW speed for fixed portion of contest exchange?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jan 28 19:55:54 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 7:52 AM, thornton ash <thorntonash at comcast.net>wrote:

> How id the cw speed changed for RST etc.?

++$RST--

Type MSGS [Enter] in the logging window to see all the predefined CW
messages when you create a new log.  Usually the ++ and -- are already
there.

> Also, how is the database of prvious questions and answers searched? Is
> there a global search without looking at each month's postings?

then enter you search in the search box.

This has limitations, however.  It is just a Google search, so the archives
are not indexed immediately.  You may not find recent posts.  I suggest
subscribing to the Win-Test reflector using a free Gmail account

Instead, I suggest downloading the entire Win-Test wiki as a PDF file; it is
much easier to search than the online Wiki
documentation<http://docs.win-test.com>
.

http://docs.win-test.com/pdf/downloads/manual.pdf

I must be missing something obvious, sri.

> Thornton

Yes.  What's your callsign Thornton?