[WT-support] PTT on COM port and WINKEY

Satoshi Nakamura 9m6na at jsfc.org
Sat Jan 22 01:02:45 CET 2011

Hi again Bob,

I think I need to learn much more about SO2R operating!

Now I have found the cause of the problem.

If both WINKEY and OTRSP Compatible Device are removed from Interfaces
Configurations, hitting ESC works as it should be.

My problem can be replicated if either WINKEY or OTRSP Compatible Device
is enabled in the Interfaces Configurations.

73,

Saty JE1JKL