[WT-support] WinTest and UDPBridge (HRDLoogBook)

IW1QN Federico iw1qn at yahoo.it
Wed Jan 19 10:48:22 CET 2011

For ALL use WinTest and UDPBridge to Upload the Log in HRD Logbook is
very Simple.
In Wintest You must configure like The Realtime Score Uploading, but in
UDP Brige You must Select WinTest and Insert your Call for the LogBook,
but in the Password You must Insert the Password Received by IW1QLH
(Admin HRDLoogbook) dedicated Only for Upload, not is the same for Enter
in the Site.

I read in WinTest that IZ7AUH needed Help.

Pse Frank, send me an Email if you have some problem with UDPBridge.

73 de IW1QN Federico
UX5UO Print Italian Reference

iw1qn at arrl.net
iw1qn at yahoo.it
iw1qn at acehighdx.org
iw1qn at email.it

www.qsl.net/iw1qn
www.acehighdx.org
TeL: +39 338 7950672

__________ Informazioni da ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versione del database delle firme digitali 5798 (20110118) __________

Il messaggio è stato controllato da ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

www.nod32.it