[WT-support] where is the mtb file?

alex w2ox at verizon.net
Sun Jan 16 06:52:27 CET 2011

As a novice wintest user I am having a difficult time in understandeing how wintest handles logs.   I just finished a naqp contest with 600 qs and tr4ied to save the log--no luck  "path not recognized ......"
tried using the CREATE LOG FILES  and got the same message...  I shut down wintest and found the adif and cabillo files  but cannot find the originaql log file *.mtb.   Where the heck does the mtb file wind up?   I cannot open the naqp ssb contest log???

i must be missing something here----can anyone explain in swimple engliswh what is going on?   The help file is no help.

alex w2ox