[WT-support] CW messages

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Jan 8 04:52:40 CET 2011

The easiest way to edit CW messages is to type MSGS [Enter] in the Win-Test
logging window, instead of a callsign.  You can also press Shift-F2 to
program F2 only, Shift-F3 to program F3, etc.

You can also click Options | CW | Modify Standard messages in the menu if
you prefer using a mouse.

You can only program F1 to F7, INSERT and PLUS directly.  Programming F8 to
F12 can be done, but it requires writing a two-line LUA Script (a text file
ending in ".wts") containing something like this:

wtKeyer:Play("CQ CQ TEST $MYCALL $MYCALL TEST")
return -1

See this post<http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2010-November/080303.html>for
more detail as well as this follow-up
correction<http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2010-November/080304.html>