[WT-support] AGCW Contests

Luc Favre luc-favre at orange.fr
Fri Feb 25 15:37:07 CET 2011

Hello,
Is there hope to have the various agcw (QRP, VHF/UHF etc) contests
customized ?
There is no similar contest available, because of the report structure :RST
serial number/power class/ AGCW member number (QRP) or WWL (VHF/UHF) ; e.g.
579 001/A/3418 (QRP) or 579 001/A/JN27FJ (QRP). I use the DX pedition
scheme, but no way to produce a Cabrillo/EDI File with all theses
informations. I use to producean ADI output and then play with Excel...
TU es 73
Luc/F6HJO