[WT-support] HSC CONTEST with WINTEST..

F5IN f5in at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 25 14:59:40 CET 2011

hello..

HSC contest will be during the next sunday (2 periods) .

rule at http://www.highspeedclub.org/

to operate with wintest for this contest., use "UFT-HF"

  MEMBERSHIP GIVE their nmnber...

Non-member send  "NM"

create one log for each  period for no dupe

calculate the score manualy !!!

after the contest don't foget to rename ur log (with the 2 logs )

i  created a special hsc.dat  and hsc_hf.dt bwith membership referencies

to use it , save the original uft files (uft.dat and uft_hf.dtb) ,
  and rename the hsc.dat and hsc_hf.dtb ..as  uft.dat and uft_hf.dtb

  ( caution at the direcories with the wintest version)

i have tested it

All work fine

if somebody want my hsc.dat and hsc_hf .dtb,  no problem  ( send me
direcly an e-mail  at f5in at wanadoo.fr)

SORRY for my english......

hope cu during contest

73's