[WT-support] how do I submit Cabrillo log

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 18:20:43 CET 2011

M.D., F.A.A.O.S., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S.

Michael, with all of these credentials, you should be able to figure it
out....hi...sri, just couldn't resist!

To create a Cabrillo file in WinTest, you click on File I Create Log
Files...  This will open a window called "Log file creating options".   At the
bottom of that screen is a browse box labeled "Location".  Your
Cabrillo file will be in the directory shown in that browse box.

Let me know if you need more.

73, George

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 2/23/2011 11:32:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,