[WT-support] Win-Test 4.70 and Array Solutions SO2R Master control interface?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Feb 1 20:27:30 CET 2011

A friend from Array Solutions just confirmed that headphone switching is
strictly manual with old Array Solutions SO2R Master.  Both headphones can
follow the transmitter automatically, or you can set jumpers to move the
headphones to the opposite transmitter when transmitting, but software
control isn't supported so you have to turn stereo on/off manually.