[WT-support] MicroHAM - update.

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Dec 7 22:43:44 CET 2011

Thanks for posting.  Please experiment with all three, while Win-Test is
running, using Auto-Poll, and let us know if it still locks up. A good test
is to change bands using the radio buttons, a few times, and also several
times in a row, with no pauses.

If if locks up, disable the second CAT port, and *uncheck* "Forward
autoinformation
to CAT Port".  Make sure your K3 CONFIG:AUTOINF is set to NOR.

If it still locks up, change the polling rate from Auto to 500 ms.