[WT-support] Edit QSO Alt-F

Nick F5VIH/SV3SJ f5vih at sinanis.com
Mon Dec 5 01:18:03 CET 2011

Bob,

the elecraft k3 and mk2r combination cat problems have been reported and
are known years ago. If you have been using the "k3 patched" RIG choice it
certainly have helped but not resolved the problem. The fact is that one
blames MK2R but the problem is clearly in the K3 and the way it manages
events (CAT and front panel events).

Nice to see an ever improving router, would still like to see a fix from
elecraft (already requested).

73 Nick