[WT-support] Edit QSO Alt-F

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Dec 5 00:41:44 CET 2011

> In the mean time, it would be nice if microHAM would make available
> for download older versions of the Router software and MK2R+
> firmware, even if they are no longer supported,

When Microsoft makes older versions of Windows (3.1, 95, 98, etc.), and
the necessary drivers for modern hardware available, I'm sure microHAM
will consider making obsolete versions of Router available.  However:

1) Router 5.5.1 does not exist (version moved from 5.2.0 to 6.1.0 with
    the release of Station Master).
2) Router versions prior to 7.1.0 will not work on Windows 7 or any
    64 bit operating system.

With 2nd CAT="NONE" and "Forward autoinformation" not checked Router
7.x.x handles the radio polling *exactly* the same as it did with
Router 5.x.x.  It is only when the user tries to use both CAT ports
that Router needs to keep track/match polls with responses.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV