[WT-support] TX focus and WINKEY paddle

Satoshi Nakamura 9m6na at jsfc.org
Sun Dec 4 01:23:48 CET 2011

Hi Bob,

I am using "WINKEY USB" of K1EL as below.
http://k1el.tripod.com/WKUSB.html

I am using Star [*] key to change TX focus, but it does not move paddle
focus immediately.  Yes, Star key works like CapsLock key (with CapsLock
Binds to Secondary Radio), as you say.

I feel that I am doing something that nobody else is doing.  WINKEY USB
is a kind of SO2R device to me.  As a CW contester, I do not need other
expensive SO2R boxes.  WINKEY USB is fine for switching CW and PTT for 2
radios, while a handmade box takes care of headphone switching.

73,

Saty