[WT-support] Edit QSO Alt-F

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Dec 2 20:55:04 CET 2011

Maybe I'm not understanding something, but you should be able to move the
cursor to any QSO in your log, and press Alt-F1 or Alt-F2 to change the
logged band.  At that point the logged frequency will then be reset to
1800, 3500, etc.  Then you should be able to use Alt-F to put in the exact
frequency, if you want to, but it is not necessary to have totally accurate
frequencies reported on every QSO in the log, as long as the MHz part is
correct.