[WT-support] Microham mk2 WT recording

Fabio I4UFH i4ufh at libero.it
Fri Dec 2 20:43:52 CET 2011

hi guys,

We had used WT features to recording the whole contest, for training purpose, and during the CQWW SSB contest, we had several drop of the recording, because the audio source, even setted to linein of the mham audio codec, it jump randomly to the mic audio source, recording only the audio mic.

This beyavor seems to be related in conjunction with the use of the mham DVK function, that switch to the audio source when playing the message, but seems that don't switch back to the linein input to recording the audio from the radio.

Using WT 4.9 winxp sp3

Anyone had look at this issue ?

73 de Fabio i4ufh