[WT-support] feature wanted

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Fri Dec 2 16:25:28 CET 2011

Hi All.....as a power user of WT (19 computers and I think it is the
very best) I would like to see some kind of software lockout with the
opportunity to
prioritize Mult or Run as the priority...the ability to see on screen
the sending message and timing remaining...this would provide valuable
info to the Mult op in m-m environement as to how much time he would
have to wait until he could make a transmission ...etc....myabe some
more filtering in the band plans to filter some more the skimmer
spots? Thanks for the best contesting software around.

de Rick NQ4I