[WT-support] Region 1 ssb field day RSGB

Rudolf Schwenger Rudolf.Schwenger at t-online.de
Wed Aug 31 11:11:47 CEST 2011

Hi Steve,

I am not at all a knowledgeable guy when it comes to WT. Yet here are my 2
cents to help solve your problem:

(1) When you setup WT for FD and conduct a test run: Do not forget to add
the /p to your own call sign, since otherwise WT assumes that you are a
fixed
station and there is no scoring for QSOs between two fixed stations

(2) Make sure that you have corresponding entries in the TELNET-program and
WinTest:

(2.1) In Telnet open "OPTIONS"--->WinTest Network properties" and note the
entries in Broadcast address, Port number and Application ID
 In my case they read 192.168.178.255 and port number displays in my case
9871. In application ID it states TELNET
 And of course ""disable communication with WT" should  n o t  be checked

(2.2) In WT open "OPTIONS"---> configuration of interfaces and make sure
that on the right hand side you find/insert the same information under
"broadcast address" and "Port number" as found in Telnet.

Hope it works for you.....

And please give us a call this week end. I will be signing - together with
DJ0ZY/DD5M and DK1TR as DB0HY/p and I would love to work you on at least 4
bands, hi....

Good luck es vy 73 de "Rudy", DJ3WE