[WT-support] Region 1 ssb field day RSGB

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Aug 31 08:51:42 CEST 2011

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 11:28 PM, Steve <g7vrk at bdxg.co.uk> wrote:

> I have chosen the IARU field day Rgn 1 RSGB  template , is this  correct
> as it dose not seem the  score correct
> Its seems to only score mults and points for /p & /m  stations
> Have or chosen the incorrect  contest ?
> please see rule 4 And 5

This seems to be a bug, but I know little about the history of this contest.
 Did the ruIes change within the last 5 years?  I've opened Task
#314<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=314>
.

The other problem I have is with the DX cluster
> when using Win-test at home all works fine
> But when I use my mobile phone, as dial up modem   when /p I can connect
> to the cluster all works fine in the wtDxTelnet  window  but  I get no
> spots to the DX cluster monitor  or the band maps

Assuming you are always running Win-Test and wtDxTelnet on the same
computer, change the broadcast address to the "loopback address"
127.255.255.255 in BOTH Win-Test and wtDxTelnet, and it should work fine
both at home and when mobile.