[WT-support] Version upgrade or just get a new key?

Andy Hewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Sat Aug 27 20:22:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have recently suffered a HD crash in my PC necessitating replacement of
the HD. I have therefore been reloading programs bit by bit and now I have
come to Win-Test. I have a question for the group - I am not a great
contester and have no intention of using the prog in any multi-multi set up,
just SO1R from home. Should I upgrade to Version 4 or ask for a new
registration code for the ver 3.27 that I am currently using? I see that the
upgrade price is 20 Euros so it's not too expensive but would it cause me
more problems in setting it up from scratch? Can I migrate the settings from
Ver 3.27? I guess probably not.

We were able to save and copy most of the progs from the faulty HD so I have
copied WT3.27 onto the new drive but it won't run and it wants a
registration code. The original code seems to be there loaded but does not
work.

73

Andy G3SVD