[WT-support] wt lame error

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Aug 16 09:21:51 CEST 2011

Windows 2000 isn't very well supported these days, by either Win-Test or
Microsoft.

But it could just be a matter of selecting the wrong sampling rate.  Have
you tried various bit rates in the MP3 Setup screen (MP3SETUP)?  What
selections have you made there?  A screen shot would be helpful (please post
on the web somewhere and provice a link to the .PNG file, this reflector
limits attachments sizes).

Have you looked for updated sound card drivers?