[WT-support] Win-Test Broken

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Apr 2 13:53:47 CEST 2011

Well, now I've really done it!  Testing Win-Test's VHF capabilities for
my CTU presentation.  Noticed a message in red at the bottom of the
screen saying messages at 100% (approximately), so I closed the telnet
program.  Then closed the main program, and now, when I attempt to start
Win-Test, it flashes briefly on the screen and then disappears.  Only
the telnet program runs (and appears in the task bar)

How can I retrieve this?  Running XP SP3 here.

--
73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,