[WT-support] ft1Kmp - MMTTY - Microham Mcrokeyer - WinTest - questions

Paul Brice-Stevens paul at g0wat.demon.co.uk
Sat Sep 25 18:16:42 CEST 2010

  Just 'trying' to give CWW rtty a go (complete new boy on the RTTY
contesting front)...I think I have WT and MMTTY set-up OK (as per the
info on Microham USA website) ...however oddly I decode OK in the 2.4Khz
position...there appears enough 'signal' in the MMTTY window however
when I switch in the 500 or 250hz Filters(which are installed and turned
on) for a bit more selectivity  I appear to get almost no signal in the
MMTTY window and no decode?

I'm patently an idiot and doing something wrong but I can't think what
it may be?

73 Paul G0WAT