[WT-support] Import a cabrillo-file

Lukas Czeszak (DG3LCH) hamradio at czeszak.de
Sun Sep 12 18:34:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just joined a lot of old logs from different logging-programs with LM
to one (cabrillo) file. Now I'd like to import it to a WT database,
using DXped.-Class, to use it as my daily log.

But if I try to import the file WT gives me an error sounding like "WT
doesn't support this contest". The header of the cabrillo-file contains

"CONTEST: DXPDN"

but this seems to be a wrong entry. Deleting it doesn't help, either. As
you can't export a DXped.-log as a cabrillo-file, you can't check the
header regarding the "CONTEST"-entry.

Any ideas?

Thanks ahead,

73