[WT-support] Logsync & QTCs, OmniRig Alt-F4 ?

Mario Lorenz ml-wt at vdazone.org
Sat Sep 11 19:00:43 CEST 2010

Hello,

we had some PC join the network a bit later and found that
even though logsync gets the QSO data synchronized quickly,
the scores still differ widely - the QTC numbers are wrong
/ not synced. This is WT 4.5.1.
Is this a bug or a missing feature ?

Also, I have been trying to set up OmniRig.
We have a TS 850, in WT as "Kenwood" and it works perfectly.
If I set it to Kenwood via OmniRig, when hitting Alt-F4 to
QSY back to my running frequency, it sets the frequency, but
switches VFOs - so I end up still at the wrong frequency.
Setting the frequency just by entering it as a QSO works
OK, so I dont think this is a OmniRig problem?

Regards,

Mario
--
Mario Lorenz                            Internet:    <ml at vdazone.org>
                                        Ham Radio:   DL5MLO at DB0ERF.#THR.DEU.EU