[WT-support] WT+MKII SSB message hanging

Christian Janssen chris at dl1mgb.com
Sat Sep 11 14:35:30 CEST 2010

Hi Larry,

I also don't know anything like that USB controller energy... There is
only one thing in the system where you can disable for every USB hub to
prevent a shutdown of the USB port due to energy saving reasons. Also
this measurement doesn't help.

Updates for the notebook (BIOS, USB driver,...) were installed.

73s Chris DL1MGB