[WT-support] New LUA script API to play additional MK2R DVK messages

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gafm.ee
Fri Sep 10 10:02:26 CEST 2010

Works great Bob!

One thing noticed: running this DVK8 or DVK9 with MKII activates DVK message instantly. But running other messages from scenarios like usually creates short but noticeable delay, sometimes changing delay.

The Control Protocol Monitor shows exactly the same log.

What could be the reason? And any reason why I might not take all the messages script based thus?

tonno