[WT-support] Win-test and MMTTY

F8DBF Sébastien F8DBF at wanadoo.fr
Sun Sep 5 23:00:09 CEST 2010

Hello Bob,
    < I did a Google search for MMTTY 004094DE and found this hit, but that only applies to the N1MM logger.
Yes, I make the same search but can't help me
    < Perhaps you are starting MMTTY first, then starting Win-Test?  Close MMTTY and let Win-Test start MMTTY for you.  Do that via Options | RTTY
    < Configuration.  Check the "Run MMTTY" box as shown.  If you are using two radios, you have to start two copies of MMTTY, and both must be installed
    < in  separate directories.
No, I use the automatic run MMTTY  and use only one radio. I try also before send my mail to install MMTTY and win-test on different directory but stil the problem.
    > If that doesn't help, maybe you tried to use N1MM Logger at some point, and it put MMTTY into a strange state?  Start N1MM, try enabling the "Give
    > MMTTY help" box as explained in the first reference, then exit N1MM and restart Win-Test.  If that doesn't work, reinstall MMTTY into a separate
    > directory, and tell Win-Test to start MMTTY from that separate directory.  See with Win-Test RTTY chapter for more details.
Ok, I will try to install N1MM and test.
73's F8DBF Seb