[WT-support] Skimmer spots to Bandmap

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gafm.ee
Fri Sep 3 16:26:31 CEST 2010

Thanks Bob,

Yes, I thought I took care of all those things. Anyhow, I tried with another computer now in my QTH and it works OK. Must have had something wrong before. Works just great.

I have one question - I did not fully understand the purpose of checking CW Skimmer checkbox. I did not check it and it works without it perfectly. Why is this needed?

73
tonno